Tuesday 30 December 2014

Kuro 2014 Year Review


And so, the 2014 year comes to an end.
It was a great year for me. I had a lot of games, I've encountered something unexpected, I got caught off-guard and so on.
But it is time to draw a finishing line to this year.

I have played a whole lot of games this year, seriously. Some were old, some were new. I'll try to focus on games that actually came out this year. It'll be a big and long read, but hey, take your cup of tea and just read it if you're here already.

I'll start with a little bit of my thoughts on consoles this year.


WiiU. I have actually purchased one from Japan this year, and I have no regrets, this was the only path. My whole life was Unlimited Import Works.
WiiU itself was originally a very interesting concept to me, thanks to it being something like the Nintendo DS/3DS just a home console.
Nintendo's realization of that has some flaws(for example - why do I even need to have the game running on 2 screens at the same time? Yeah, it's cool to be able to play on gamepad alone, but...ugh, well...), but overall it's great.
At present moment, I only have 2, no, 3 games for it(I've planned to buy more, but my financial standing this year didn't alllow me), but what games they are. Well, I'll save it for later.
Overall it's a great console, and while Nintendo doesn't really show much care for it, it's still a great purchase that was worth it for a single game - the latest entry of the Zero(零) franchise.
Just to mention it - I do not mind the region lock, because if I need - I have no problems in buying a japanese console, thanks to Russian customs not bothering me unless I exceed 1000 EUR in a month. However, even if it wasn't so, I would still do it, because yep, I wanted it. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do, provided I want it.

PS4. My very own "I do not want this shit" of the year. Being pretty much dead in Japan, it gives no interest in itself to me. I do not have any particular liking for buying things 2 or 3 times(there are actually only like 2-3 games I did this for, why would I?), so PS4, which mostly has games I can already play on PS3 or Vita, isn't an object I would want. I am also not a picture spammer, so PS4share is meaningless to me too. Sum all of these up, and you find PS4 the most unneeded console in the world. It barely has any exclusives(for me exceptionally, because in Japan it basically has NOTHING), it doesn't present anything revolutionary in terms of gameplay(oh, I forgot to mention - I cannot distinguish 30fps and 60fps, they are the same to my eyes), it's frigging expensive. Not even a rouble of my wallet goes towards it for now. Oh, and it's region UNlockedness means even less to me.

XBONE. Absolutely. Meaningless. Thing. Well, you see, Microsoft won't gain any influence in Japan any time soon, or, likely, ever. Japanese do not approve of western companies THAT much. Some japanese developers are involved with it, but I doubt a game that will make me buy one will ever emerge. At least not soon, yeah.

Would be great if I could have one of these. But I don't think any are for sale...only promotion and mass Street Pass in Japan.
3DS. I have played countless hours on it this year, games both of 2014 and not. While not having uber graphics, it wins in terms of gameplay hands down.
Can't say the 3D is a great thing, I never actually used it, after all. I can, however, say that 240p is definitely not a reason to say it's bad.
Developers actually make great games for it, and I have no complaints to it.
Not caring about New3DS announcement or release, for sheer reason it won't become a thing soon or EVER. It's only "exclusive" game announced as of now is Xenoblade, which I greatly despise, and it has nothing else to offer. Since I do not care about the new 3D or the nipple or the 2 additional buttons which have godsknowwhat way of usage.
Bothers you? Not me here. 

Vita. The Meht of the Year. Getting a lot of ports, remakes, multiplatforms and crap as always. I can count the games that are actually worth having it by half of the fingers on my hand. While it has sub-HD resolution screen(it's really just some pixels greater than usual 480p, don't let it get you, it isn't as good) and is a powerful piece of hardware - it sucks. Can't help it, it just does. And Sony doesn't hurry to fix that, as that would require a lot of money investment, which might never return, or, in reality, WILL never return.

VitaTV. The Mehtiest Meht of Mehtiest Mehts of all times. I have bought it to stream Vita games on my channel, but over time, it has gotten boring, and I was greatly dissatisfied with how VitaTV works(no upscale for 3D graphics, no filtering, nothing). Right now it only lies there for testing purposes of whatever crap I can think of. U-S-E-L-E-S-S S-H-I-T.

PS3. My good old PS3 with my beloved feature of Custom Firmware. In 2013 it got banned, so I've struggled with getting some things from PSN, but overall I've overcome this trial and spit Sony in the face with their bans. Okay, I do pirate games, okay, that's a bad thing for you, but hey, I've BOUGHT crap in PSN from you, do you think it's a good idea to ban someone who gives you money, no matter how small the amount is? Sony thinks so, I do not.

Xbox360. It just stood there the whole 2014. A dead console, nothing can be done. With most of the games I bought it for ported here and there, it lost all the charm it had. Oh, except the controller, it's still the best, and I bought a WiiU Pro Controller designed as 360 one from Nyko. Love it.

Wheeeew, done with consoles now, let's move to games. Have a cup of whiskey while you're at it. Tea should be boring by now. I am not a drinker, btw. While if I drink I am a heavy drinker, I prefer not to do it because I do not get drunk and get no pleasure from that too.

Gekijouban Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram(PS Vita)
"My wish is to obtain all trophies". Oh, thanks, QB, but I don't need a wish for that.
What should have been here in the end of 2013 actually only reached me in January of 2014.
A fulfillment of my long-term dream of having a Madoka action game, yup.
What came out in 2012 was a dungeon crawler, and a great one to that, but I have always dreamt of an action game in the franchise.
Bandai Namco games provided it. 
I also got some cool things with the Limited Edition(which is the reason for delay), like 5 DLC costumes, Voice World phone numbers(shit, it was expensive to try that, as it's an international call for me in Russia, you know), screen cleaner designed as Charlotte(the witch of sweets) and a awesome Soundtrack CD.
What of the game - it was fun. Having Homura focus on building bonds between the magical girls to try defeating Walpurgisnacht together storywise, and dynamic action combat gameplay-wise. There were some faulty parts, but nah, I don't care or remember them.
The really interesting part was bond events. The best one was sure Mami x Madoka date.
They were warm, fluffy and really happy, completely making one forget of the gruesome fate of everyone in the series.
Oh, and I yet again understood no one actually managed to convince Urobuchi to make a happy ending to the series. Urobuchi Gen yet again made it go into the same direction, even though he let me rest a bit. Okay, thanks UroBUTCHER, and fuck you.
The sad thing - the game doesn't allow screenshots. Sony, just allow it in every game, will ya?

Overall impression: Was worth it. Was what I expected. Finished 7 times and can go for another 1.

Valhalla Knights 3 Gold(PS Vita)

Most who played Valhalla Knights would say it's crap. Not denying, it mostly is. VK3 was really saved by the fanservice, and VK3G isn't an exception.
Unlike most games on Vita, VK3/VK3G really looks like a slightly improved PSP game graphics-wise. Not a compliment, I might say, but I don't really care.
Gameplay/Story-wise, it reminds of a western RPG, but it really has that little bit of Japan in it's atmosphere.
Really, who could've thought of actually creating a game about a city of drugs, slavery and sex-entertainment? Believe me - no one but Japan. As far as I remember western game industry, they did have something like that, but it wasn't the main focus.

Overall impression: Despite it being pretty bad, no, honestly, pretty bad, I have managed to enjoy it. Especially the fanservice, which, strangely, doesn't look nearly as bad as the main game. GORUDO(Gold) version added 2 new places to get "service" at, one is the Erotica Heaven, other is Hell's High, both providing some saucy sexy time, which causes atomic butthurt to anyone who sees it. Provided me with much entertaiment, and I actually finished it.

Golden Time: Vivid Memories(PS Vita)

Sweet gods, I never could've thought this would be good, but it actually turned out so. I've dropped the anime on ep4(boooring), so I was a bit reluctant to buy this game, but my best friend, my sixth sense, told me I need it. And I wanted the awesome 20cm Kouko figure anyways.
Again, unexpectedly, the game came out great. It was a great read, it was a great story, it was a fun game.
It also has an unexpectedly easy platinum trophy, if you care for that.
Yup, it has a pregnancy ending, which is already classic for anime-based VN


Overall impression: THAT. WAS. GREAT. I actually went for platinum trophy this time. The game also included 3 mini-games(unrelated to overall gameplay), which I have played for a long time too. VJ Slash actually gets insanely hard in the end. Enjoyed a lot. Especially the different endings, though Kouko Ends were the best. This game is considered the best romance game by me.
All because of this:


Ar no Surge: Umareizuru hoshi he inoru Uta(PS3)
You can start getting jelly this instant, this is what I've got, because I bought the Agent Pack, and it also is what no one will ever again get, unless there is some stock of them left. Vita ver. doesn't have that awesome music box in Agent Pack.
A new game of Gust's, a continuation of Ciel no Surge setting-wise. Oh well, THANK YOU GUST, this one isn't a DLC-milking game like Ciel. Crap, I actually bought all the DLC to Ciel(yep, and seen everything before Offline release).So, the general idea resembles of Ar Tonelico series. The concept of Song Magic is Hymnos taken 1 to 1, well, yeah. Then again, it is a world that exist somewhere in the same universe. Just different dimensions.
Same as Ciel no Surge, Ar no Surge happens in what Gust's Tsuchiya Akira called "7-dimensional" space, and everything goes around that concept. The player will also visit Ar Ciel in the game, connecting Surge Concerto to Ar Tonelico directly. Also, dat Shurelia ending
The gameplay is generally Ar Tonelico 2, just done better.

Overall impressions: Another great game Gust made, unlike some other game they've released in 2014(Shitllie). I have greatly enjoyed the gameplay and tons of text they've prepared for me to read. If I could compare it to something - that'd be Falcom's Kiseki series, which provide similar, no, even greater amount of text to read. Agent Pack was worth it. Took platinum trophy, even though it holds no meaning with a banned PS3.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment(PS Vita)
Another unexpected advice from my sixth sense. No, I was thinking SAO Infinity Moment had a cool and interesting concept, but I just couldn't play it. When Hollow Fragment was announced, however, I already knew it'll be good, and it really was.
First of all, I never watched or read SAO material. Never. And am not planning too. However, the game was really something I would like and liked.
SAO: Yui Fragment
I have a lot of hopes for the VR technology, but it's all a distant dream. Well, maybe in 2022(the time described in Sword Art Online) it will become what it is in SAO, however, and I'd be pleased if so.
Bandai Namco improved Infinity Moment greatly, and added a whole new arc about the Hollow Area, making the game extremely long.
The gameplay also improved greatly, the developers took notes on players' complaints, and did what was really needed to be done.
Instead of pure Asian-MMO-like game, Hollow Fragment turned out to be something closer to an Action RPG, and that was what did it for me. 
The game has A LOT of things to do, a lot of places to explore, and a lot of events to see, including some pretty...lewd ones.
See-through butts are always welcome in my opinion.
Incest is what lights me up every day.
Overall impression: a game that improved greatly over it's original, be it in terms of gameplay, story or graphical representation. Can say nothing bad about it, only good, as I had no negative emotions while playing it. Oh, and I only have the japanese version. Enjoy googletranslate, west. Ahahaha.

Super Heroine Chronicle(PS3)

Oh, hello Queen's Blade, long time no see. Oh, wait, wrong game.
Another wonder by Bandai Namco and Banpresto - a big female heroines crossover SRPG.
I haven't mentioned Queen's Blade for nothing, as the system reminds of it a lot, just the game has no lewdness QB/QG had.
The gameplay hasn't changed much from any previous Banpresto tactical games, the only change that is visible to the eye - the battle animations are made in full 3D with 2D cut-ins. Not the best decision, but I have no way of doing anything about that, gotta just bear with it.
Banpresto is known to make best crossovers, and they yet again use their winning formula to do it - just mash-up all the universes, stich the borders using terminology/knowledge from all of them, if doesn't work - add some originality.
Worked well.
The universes mashed-up in this crossover are: Senki Zesshō Symphogear, Kaitō Tenshi Twin Angel, Kyousougiga, Di Gi Charat, Super Sonico, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Hidan no Aria, IS (Infinite Stratos), Zero no Tsukaima, Dream Hunter Rem.
A cool choice, but missing Nanoha, seriously. Bamco/Banpresto, take notes, and make Nanoha in next similar game.

The game also includes original character drawn by Urushihara Satoshi, who remains one of my most favorite artists of all time. Long live, Urushihara Satoshi.

Overall Impressions: another great SRPG by Banpresto. What more can be said, seriously? I haven't seen even one bad SRPG by Banpresto, and this one isn't an exception. Another game I have greatly enjoyed this year.


The iDOLM@STER One for All(PS3)



The newest game of the iDOLM@STER franchise. I actually had my hopes up for it, but it turned out to be not what I expected at all. A bummer, but not as much as to regret the purchase.
The game focused on ALL idols at once, which isn't something I can call good. The iDOLM@STER and The iDOLM@STER2 focused on lesser amount of idols, allowing me to skip ones I wasn't interested in. Can't go that way in One for All, because once in awhile, you have to pick another idol to produce, gradually getting to producing ALL of them.
The thing that made me the most dissatisfied with One for All is that the time management element is completely removed. Duh, and it was my favorite in the series...
Can't do anything about that, so I just played and played.
As expected, I didn't come to like the girls I didn't like before, it's quite the reverse, I came to dislike them more, because I needed them to get my platinum trophy.

The only good thing is that they didn't change the idea of the gameplay from iDOLM@STER2.

Overall impressions: a mediocre game, which went a different path from the one I liked. Won't recommend to anyone, but if you really want - go for it, it's not THAT bad not to play it at all.

Taiko na Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken(3DS)
The long awaited second Taiko no Tatsujin game on 3DS.
A surprise, but this one actually has a semi-decent story, and besides the usual Taiko rhythm gameplay - it adds a bit of Pokemon gathering element into itself. Didn't help the sales much, but it sold well anyways.
However, despite all the good points a Taiko game might have, all the portable ones still have a bit problem - the initial song list they have is just too small, without the DLC.
With DLC it becomes of a decent size, but how it is initially - it's a joke, honestly. And This one already has 7 volumes of DLC songs, coming up to around 40 extra songs.

Overall Impressions: I am a fan of Taiko. I couldn't have NOT loved this one. Playing Taiko on 3DS with Bachi Pens is as good as playing it with a Taiko controller(PS2/Wii/WiiU). The song list is a bit of a disappointment, but overall I felt it a good game.

SoniPro(3DS) 

The honestly best game of the year. It gave me what I was longing for, but didn't get from other games - the time management.
No other game in 2014 did that for me.
While mild(not really hard or important), it still is time management, my most beloved gameplay element. And it did satisfy my time management lust this year. I bow to you, developers(Tamsoft, btw).

Same as other Sonico-related games(oh, wait, there's only one and it's port - SoniComi) and general Sonico-related content, the game focuses on Sonico and her only.
This time, Super Sonico, or just Sonico(or Nico-chan, how Suzu calls her) for short, is going to become a pop-idol. 

Those familiar with Sonico might know that she already is a gravure idol, and that element isn't left out - the player yet again gets to shoot some photos of Sonico in swimsuits, maid costumes and whatever comes to the player's mind(and the game allows, lol). For promotion, yep, no dirty thoughts(say it to that butt, though)
Can one REALLY do the cameraman job without having dirty thoughts in this case? Not me, sorry.



However it isn't the main focus of the game this time. The main focus would be music, meaning rhythm game. And I have to say it's great. While resembling Hatsune Miku Project Diva games in terms of visual representation, SoniPro does it differently, and much better, in my opinion, too. 
I was really annoyed by the timing in Project Diva. When it seems it's okay, it's still not okay, and only if you look at the freaking arrow representing the timing you will surely get it right. Nope, not for my eyes, I can't do it.
SoniPro, however, trashes the arrows, and uses colored expanding circles to represent the timing. And you know what? It's much easier to read the timing with an expanding circle, than with a freaking arrow. PD go die, I hate you. Besides, I don't like Vocaloids anyways.
Besides that, the rhythms are INSANELY hard. I thought I won't be able to get used to even normal rhythm, but well, that was a misunderstanding. However Hard rhythm is completely impossible for me. Only some asians can control their simultaneous button pushes that well.
The story, on the other side, isn't complicated, nor it is really important. 
The game is fully focused on Sonico, so it isn't anything surprising.
But even though it's fully focused on Sonico herself, the game still introduces a bunch of new characters, which, while playing side-roles, are still very interesting(Myako-san especially, lol).
The ending is one and the same(though there are 2 - success and semi-success, Normal and Happy) anyways. However, the game completely makes up for linear story with really awesome changes of Sonico's stage character and variety in gameplay, as well as amount of different events.


Overall Impressions: I said it right at the start - best game of the year. The variety of gameplay, the amount of events and things to do is great. I had a great pleasure playing it through 3 times straight(to finish all the 3 personalities Sonico can get), always seeing something new. It is also one of the games that pushes 3DS to it's limits in terms of graphics(Tamsoft did their homework, you see?), allowing smooth gameplay and pretty models with quite low amount of edgies(for 3DS, I mean).

IslandDays(3DS)
Hehe.
I'm pretty sure I said I know when I'll like a game, right? It worked here too.
I am not really a fan of Days series, for sheer reason of a big bunch of bad endings in them. I don't really like when everything I did ends in character(s)' death or something like that. And to think I hate real people so much...oh, the irony.

Even if I knew I'll like it, there still was doubt. Until I actually played it, I still had doubt, even though I knew, yes.
However it all changed when I took my 3DS in my hands, inserted the cartridge and started the game.

Story aside, it is a Tower Defense game, which is a quite widespread genre in the western parts of the world. In Japan? Not so much if at all.
I do not like Tower Defense as a genre, usually, so one may only wonder which part of me told me it's a good idea to buy this.
But there is an explanation to both my hatred towards the genre, and my decision to buy this game. I dislike games without any meaning to player's action. Those infinite runners, or usual TD games, yes, I greatly dislike them.
IslandDays, however, is different. Because it has a proper story, that actually makes sense(well, for an H-game, perhaps, I'll give it at least that), and Tower Defense isn't just a mini-game, it's a proper main gameplay element, because the group defends their food storage, which is represented as them becoming "towers" in TD part.

Overall Impressions: a game I played through numerous times, and it brought me a lot of pleasure, to add to that. It has a mild time-management element too, which couldn't have been bad, seriously. The Tower Defense gameplay is gradually becoming insanely hard from day to day, posing a significant challenge on last days. Unlike usual Days games, this one doesn't actually have THAT much bad endings, I would say there are more good endings that bad. Was worth it.

Love Live School Idol Festival(Android)
In May of this year, I suddenly felt the need to watch Love Live! school idol project. That was seriously a bad idea, I had an exam next day, but well, it all turned out fine.
I watched the anime S1(S2 wasn't out fully, so I waited), and started looking for games based on the franchise. First thing coming into my view was Love Live! school idol paradise for PS Vita, but it was only an announcement, and a delay after that.
Then, I found this game, which was Free-to-Play and on Android.
Just to say it, I never liked F2P games, for 2 reasons - money milking and online-basedness(meaning if online service dies - it's all over, forever). However, LLSIF was different.
Yes, one can pay money to do things in LLSIF, but one can also spend some time and do everything for free. Oh and don't try saying that ALL F2P are like that, that's not right at all, because there are a lot of F2P in which there are purely premium features, which don't work without money investment at all.

But my rant about F2P aside, the game turned out to be really addicting. It was like "Oh, I finished the anime, I like Rin, Nico and Nozomi, let's go, I'll drop it after a week anyways", and whooosh, half-a-year later here I am, playing without missing a day.
The game has pretty good rhythm gameplay, which is both challenging and addicting.
After you have started, unless you have a lot of other things to do every day - you won't ever quit, it's just too hard. I'm currently at Rank 103, and seen 21 chapters of story.
Yes, LLSIF has story, which, while based on main franchise, doesn't seem to be related to it or, haha, canon. The game also offers a lot of side stories, by clearing which you can get Loveca Stones(the premium currency of the game). 
The disturbing thing is - the player, me, you, your m...nevermind, do not exist in the game, but in sub-stories, the girls act as if the player is their boyfriend or something. Gives me the creeps...oh, wait, it actually doesn't, I'm lying.
It is also very hard not to mention the music in the franchise, which is, frankly speaking, great. Songs under μ's brand are more than just a good music/lyrics composition. Many of them also hold something nostalgic for me, an old fan of music both japanese and not.

Overall Impression: sorry, can't write, must do Nico event. VERY.ADDICTING.

Love Live! school idol paradise(PS Vita)

When I heard about LLSIP, I wasn't excited much about it, honestly. It didn't seem much interesting, and all. But with the passage of time, I gradually started to want it, but I was really doubting which version I should get. In the end, I stopped at Vol.3 lily white first, then bought the rest of them. Of course I bought the limited editions, just for the cute nendoroids included in them
To say it frankly, as a game, it doesn't stand a chance against LLSIF, yes, but it sure has it's own good points.
For example, if in LLSIF you play a shortened version of songs, in LLSIP you play the FULL version. Or the possibility of playing using buttons(you can use touchscreen too, but why? buttons are much more comfortable).
The game, however, has it's share of bad points as well.
Like that the 3 games are essentionally one, just split in 3. That means that when you platinum one, you will do the 2 that are left much quicker, because most of things will be unlocked by data import(automatic). Well, it's not really bad for platinum faggots, but for me it's sad, because it could have been at least 3 separate games, with separate story or something...

Overall Impression: good, but could have been better. The charm of playing full versions of songs sure does it's thing, but the THREE games are just too short to plat. You spend some hours on one, then do the other 2 in like 1/3 of the time spent on first.
But still pretty teethgrinding on S-Rhythm difficulty. Especially if the tempo is fast.

Bullet Girls(PS Vita)
Lewd? Very. And it's the exact reason it is here.
Another creation under D3 Publisher. D3 is known for owning a lot of "brave" projects, as well as publishing a lot of really small, nearly doujin developers' games under their Simple series brand.
This time, the game was made by a nearly unknown(at least to me) developer, Shade Inc. And they did their job right.
The game is essentially a 3rd Person Shooter interpretation of Senran Kagura, but as it is, it also isn't.
The idea is certainly taken somewhere from there, but the realization is on a completely different level, with Precision Cloth Break, allowing the player to break a single point on an enemy's clothing.
Since the game incorporates mission-based system, it also has different elements from just shooting, even if shooting is the main focus.
The story was more of a slice-of-life type, with a lot of humor(Russian Roulette with food, lol), laid back life and other things that belong to that genre.
I also love how lewd it is, helped me burn the fire in the butts of many people.
As sad as it is, this is as nude as characters get. No clothing, but important parts are covered with MYSTERIOUS FOG.
Overall Impression: Very good, no, even Great. It is a game that was fun to spend hours on. Even when I had to grind awful lots of money(for all weapon/torture items), I didn't want to stop, because it was fun. I've also spent quite a time exploring the reactions of the heroines to the TPS(Touch Panties System) system.

Senran Kagura 2: Shinku(3D
S)
Something I have waited for a looong-long year of 2013. That year, Takaki suddenly decided to go into spin-offing, and made the awful Shinovi Versus for PSVita. I was ready to kill him, but thankfully, that traitor promised that MAIN series will remain on 3DS. Fair enough, let Vita crap-eaters enjoy their crap, and me - the best. I agreed.
And so, it came out, and how great it was. The performance was drastically improved, and the game doesn't lag when a large amount of enemies are on the screen, like it happened in Senran Kagura: Shoujo-tachi no Shin'ei or Senran Kagura Burst: Guren no Shoujo-tachi.
However, the game also changed quite a bit. It is no longer fully a side-scroller, but more of side-scroller x Musou mash-up, which wasn't that bad.
The developers also introduced a number of new systems, like "shinobi chain" and "pair battle".
A lot of people were complaining about the game being unbalanced, but in my opinion - they are just noobs, who can't learn to play, as on my side I haven't felt any great "difficulty" or found any major "difficulty spikes".
What has brought me the greatest delight, is that the story returned to how it was in the first two games - half-philosophic battle of good and evil over something serious, not the fanservice crap that Takaki made for VIta.
The story of Senran Kagura 2 was good, really good, and it was something I haven't expected.
They gave Dougen another role, saying he didn't perish after being sliced up in Burst, and still continued his evil plans. Well, no more this time, I hope, because Homura's group beaten him up for good, even his 2nd and 3rd forms.
But that's more of a side-story, because the main story is of course focusing on the term "Kagura" again, introducing...Kagura, a little small girl(on the pic earlier), who...eats Yoma's life energy, represented by red spheres falling out of defeated Yoma, and Naraku(the second one on the pic), who is following her.
The game is chapter based yet again. Each chapter is represented as a Scroll, and each Scroll starts with some of the series trademark philosophy-narration. Loved that, can't lie.

Overall Impression: Awesome. The game improved Burst drastically in all ways, be it graphical representation, performance or gameplay. I am also greatly relived, that the spin-off materials were scrapped during the development, so no "new" girls from Shitnovi Versus appeared, ultimately making them inexistant in the main franchise. Whew, once in a while you do good things, eh, Takaki? The game was also so-so long, around 20-25 hours to complete everything, including Yoma Nest and Challenges. 

Fate/Kaleid Liner: Prisma Illya(3DS)
This game has suffered a lot. First of all, it was delayed a lot of times, so people who pre-ordered it at first announcement were probably really angry. Especially when Kadokawa announced second, third and further delays.
The game itself is an action versus battle game set after first season of Prisma Illya, but before second(yeah, no Kuro T_T).
Apparently, when Luvia tried to steal all the Class Cards at the end of the first season of the anime, and Rin shot her helicopter with her magic, the Class Cards were lost, and went berserk again. Time to gather them...again.
The game uses SD chibi models for 3D environments, which are rather funny and cute. And, oh, that chibi Luvia, my love.
The game actually offers the possibility of playing 4 characters - Illya, Miyu, Luvia, Rin. Oh, my big breasted elegant lady, I couldn't have forgotten you even for a minute.
...but oh wait, I hate overconfident ojou-sama type, I can only offer a spanking and a butt rape to them...still love Luvia, can't help it.
The first thing the player might run into is that it is very hard to move the camera during battle, because it's tied to D-Pad, while the movement is on the Slide Pad. Yes, undoubtly, that isn't easy. But that's just because you don't really NEED to move the camera. Use Lock-On, and you're done, no need to move the camera.
Don't know how? Well, play the tutorial. Can't find tutorial? Please hang yourself and make a selfie of it.
The battles depend heavily on Element Cards(a new type of card, which contains a spell inside)
Yes, Imma PAINTMASTER
These cards are generally the most powerful thing you will be having most of the time. Of course we can't forget about Class Cards, but the duration of their effect isn't long, and it's best to use one when your HP is low to transform into one of the Heroic Spirits, which is a bit dangerous.

Overall Impressions: the game itself turned out to be pretty good and fun, offering a lot of, but there is a fall - it's very short. Finishing all the 4 characters took me around 4 hours, and that's the most the game can offer.
It certainly is fun fiddling with different cards, getting a very strong deck and all, though.
The game even offers a minor time management element, as the girls only have 7 days to gather the 7 Class Cards again.

To Love-Ru Darkness Battle Ecstasy(PS Vita)

With that meaningful name, FuRyu released the first To Love-Ru franchise's action battle game, developed, without much surprise, by Tamsoft, who are, by this time, professionals of breast jiggling mechanics(perhaps around Banpresto? Those guys make a lot of jiggling is Super Robot Taisen and other SRPGs of theirs).
Anyways, the setting derives from one of Lala's machines, which created a game in a Virtual World. Of course, accidentally(yeah, as if I'd believe that), just about everyone(whyyyy? why no Tearju?) gets inside, and it's Rito's job to beat monsters, save damsels in distress, and...touch them. Touch them. TOUCH THEM. ALL OF THEM.
 Well, explaining everything is just too bothersome and spoilerific.
At any rate, TOUCH THEM. OGLE THEM. RA...wait, this is a CERO D game, we can't have that here.
The battles are held in Musou fashion, with a certain variety of weaponry available to Rito(all developed by Lala, who's idea of weapons is a bit...strange).

Overall Impressions: a great game, very fun, very butthurttific for people around you, so if you like bringing the HURT to the normalfags around you - take it, your Vita, go play it in the public(like subway or something) and enjoy the burning butts around you. The game also is a bit...unexpected, at times. Now let's answer honestly, COULD ANYONE HAVE EXPECTED THIS?
I honestly didn't want to touch the fatty Kouchou, but the game forced me to...
Bayonetta 2(WiiU)
My second most hyped game of the year. I have waited a long time for it to be announced, and thanks to Nintendo, it actually got to exist, because both SEGA and Soony turned down the proposition of investment into it's development.
The game was just as I expected - a highly dynamic fluid action game, worthy of the Bayonetta series title of the Best Action game. It truly is the best action game, as no other action game is nearly as good.
The surprising part for me was that the game this time has a decent plot that actually makes sense(try remembering the first Bayonetta - the plot just didn't make sense, it was outright crazyness of Suda51 level).
I was also pleasantly surprised with some changes to how game works, which allowed me, who isn't really a great player, to take all the 51 Umbran Tears of Blood and unlock Climax Brace to rule the online mode(for once, because it became boring, so I stopped).
The game also once again contains great musical compositions, and just to mention - one of the only TWO songs with english vocal I liked in recent years is the game's main theme called Theme of Bayonetta 2 - Tomorrow is Mine.
I am greatly pleased that Nintendo decided to give Platinum Games money that were needed for the game's development. No, honestly, Nintendo is da champ, as the game nearly got cancelled. Thanks to them, it actually exists now, as a WiiU exclusive, and quite a defining game, which was one of the 2 games that defined my WiiU purchase over (even thoughts of that) PS4.

Overall Impressions: what can I say here, when I already said everything? Best action game is best action game, and it got even better with second iteration.
One of the rare games I actually played online. Enjoyed the possibility of playing as Rodin and Rosa(Theresa a.k.a Bayonetta's mom), both of which are insanely overpowered, but very fun to play.

Zero ~Nuregarasu no Miko~(WiiU)
An insanely cool game cover of the game. Tecmo knows how to do it's thing.
The game I actually bought a japanese WiiU for. I must say I agree with the japanese game press that Tecmo's decision to make it for WiiU was the right and the best decision. 
One of the reasons I was interested in a WiiU was it's controller, which seemed the perfect camera. And those thoughts weren't mine alone, as it seems Project Zero guys were thinking the very same thing I was thinking of. And then they did it.
They did it, and it turned out great.
The overall idea didn't change since the very start of the series - another paranormal ghosts-involved accident, and yet again, the only way to fight back is the usage of the Projection Machine(射影機), which is the central concept, one may even say the "main character" of the Zero series.
Hinasaki Miku will make yet another return(she already had one in Zero 3), but this time she isn't playable, but an NPC.
The game was inspired by some kind of scary videos developers state they watched before beginning the development(wonder what kind of scary videos, honestly), and it seems those were quite scary, as the game comes near the original Zero in terms of scaring the crap out of me.
It also completely broke my sense of being safe at least at home, because this time, the spirits actually came to attack the characters when they were resting at the Antique Cafe Kurosawa.
That's kinda scary, because other games were happening somewhere kinda far, and it didn't give such feeling of unrest to me, who is far from Japan and whatever spiritual spot I can have here in Russia.
The game, same as all the previous ones I can remember, involves quite the amount of fanservice. Swimsuits, cat ears, bunny ears and all a man can wish for are in the game.
Hayashi Yosuke also put a request to give Ayane from Dead or Alive&Ninja Gaiden series a part in this game. The developers complied, and Ayane got 20 minutes of overall game time in 3 of her own story chapters. Was pretty fun seeing Ayane actually doing shinobi-like things like stealth infiltration and all.
The game's lighting makes it a bit hard to make a decent screenshot, but Ayane is pretty damn sexy. Dat butt.
Overall Impressions: the game that really makes a japanese WiiU worth it. No matter how cheap an European WiiU might appear near me - I do not need it, as this game won't ever run on it(unless a hack appears). Koei Tecmo officially stated that this game is Japan only, and I do hope they will hold true to their words. I really think this game should never reach the western shores.
The game itself was something that is hard to describe with words. It was great gameplay-wise, it was great as a horror game(the gamepad as a camera really makes the player feel his own presence in the game), it was great in every single thing. The developers really pushed WiiU to it's limits performance-wise and graphics-wise, as the game looks extremely good, and handles "wetness" system that they took from Dead or Alive 5 great.

Highschool DxD New Fight(PS Vita)

Another online card game wonder I've discovered for myself this year. And yet again it's impressively addicting. I can understand why japanese play these more and more each year.
Deriving off the second season of the anime(no, that was obvious, look at the title), the game tells a story(yes, again, it HAS story) of a random guy(the player) killed by a Fallen Angel(oh, where have we heard that, I wonder...), and, unsurprisingly, revived by Rias Gremory. While the storytelling is done as if you exist in the game world, you actually don't, so just enjoy the usual relationship of Hyoudou Issei and the girls, if you can be happy for someone else.

The basic gameplay shows striking resemblance to Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur(why do my fingers always want to type MILLENNIUM ARTHUR?), but the deeper you go, the more differences apper, of which the best is the Dress Break Chance system, as well as that the game is actually much more "Free" to play than Million Arthur.
Another difference from MA would be that it actually matters which card you put into which place in your Deck arrangement. That comes from the original franchise, as putting a Rook into the place of a Rook will give a bonus and so on. Pretty great, if you ask me. A simple, yet exciting thing.
Dress Break CGs are rather...lewd, but believe me - I doubt anyone plays the game NOT for that. Oh, and those burn butts of people around me.
Best.Butt.Ever.
all of Dress Break CGs are "touchable", so you can, for example, touch that butt I posted just now. 
Another thing I liked in this game is that the Guide Characters are not a static image, like it is in LLSIF or Million Arthur, but are animated using Live2D technology. And touchable. It makes the game better and more interesting.


Overall Impressions: Let's think together - can I say anything bad, considering I haven't missed even ONE day to login(115 Chain Login bonus on 30th, lol), and I am playing it at least once a day? Of course not, how could I. It is very simple, yet addicting, suitable for situations in which you don't want to play games, but want to do something, like if you experience some apathy towards games, or are at work/university. The game is also the ONLY F2P game in existance to have a PLATINUM trophy(called "ハーレム王に、俺はなる!", which is a very unsubtle reference to the One Piece franchise, where Luffy constantly says a similar phrase). Getting it isn't easy, as it requires one to obtain at least one SSR card, and coming by one of those requires either luck or money. Making me know so much about it would mean it really is a great game.

Dream Club gogo(PS3)

A game with a pretty misleading name for a westerner(which is why D3 trolls westerners more and more. they just love doing it), but it actually is written as ドリームクラブ 5号(Dream Club 5.0), which is certainly making more sense, except...where is this the 5th, when you have released 2 main games, 1 mahjong spin-off, 1 rhythm spin-off and 5 ports of the main games? Numbers don't add, but I don't care.
In short, this game is what a fan would wish for. Dream Club and Dream Club Zero on Xbox360, where both originally came out, were great in terms of graphics, and were pretty original in terms of gameplay(the first game I've seen where I needed to get a girl drunk to get closer to her, seriously. Russia Simulator 2014 is this). 

A lot of people are mistaking it for a rhythm game, but the main games actually aren't(only the PS4 F2P game is). The main games are pure-blooded Dating Simulation game in a nutshell. 
If there is a game I can call a dating simulation game - it would be one of the Dream Club games.
But what am I explaining, I should be describing what's so good about it, nope?
The game changed the cast, and the 10 girls a player of original Dream Club games are nowhere to be seen, but for once, I am not against cast change, because D3 and DreamXCreate made new ones actually interesting. Means unlike with The iDOLM@STER franchise, I was not against this cast change.

I truly came to like the new cast, so that's as far as I can say about it.
The new game also improved drastically over Dream Club and Dream Club Zero PS3 ports in terms of graphics and performance. If in the mentioned ports there were strange slowdowns where they normally shouldn't have existed(and they didn't on 360), then in Gogo there are NO slowdowns at all. The game runs at stable FPS rate(I don't know which one, though, it's just smooth. maybe it's the mythical 60 FPS, but I can't distinguish it from other FPS rates, sorry) In terms of overall world concept - it didn't change, and the mysterious Dream Club is as mysterious as it was.  
I can lead debates about what it is for hours, but believe me - it's scary, so it's better not being done, as else it turns into some paranormal detective Visual Novel, instead of a datesim.

Overall Impression: a game that yet again made me spend hours and hours suffering through bad endings, because it isn't as easy as it was in Dream Club and Dream Club Zero, in terms of getting a Happy Ending. When I played it - there were no guides, so I had to do it all on my own. And I have to say I did gain some kind of twisted pleasure from doing it(twisted because it actually hurts getting rejected in a GAME).

Ame Koi(PC)
A visual novel under Noesis brand(which is under Innocent Gray(!!!) main brand. or was, as it has been terminated shortly after release of this one, as a main staff member left it).
You know, I really love stories associated with rain. It gives me warm, romantic feeling, even though I myself am not a romantist by nature.
Unlike most stories about love and rain, this one is, for once, focused on a single heroine, and what's more - there are no other heroines. It is a single heroine story.
Another thing I liked, which would be something unexpecting from someone under Innocent Gray, is that it is not some story where someone dies and/or suffers. It is a very, VERY pure and warm story, which reminds me of sitting under the wooden roof of my country house and listening to the rain. Ah, those were the times.

The art-style was also great, providing some salve for my eyes, which is rare in present days, because most art in present days is cheap moe-moe crap. In this game, however, it is different. As if drawn with watercolors, it is colorful, with yet somehow smeared borders(not literally, this is just how I feel it). Beautiful...is the only thing I can say.
The game also, as all of those associated with rain, posesses a great soundtrack, which is either done on piano, or at least has a piano version. I am not a great fan of piano myself, but I sure love listening to piano music.
Just listen to this opening, just pretend I tricked you and do it.


Overall Impressions: for a last game the brand produced(6 days after it's release, the brand ceased to exist, merging with it's grotesque Innocent Gray parent brand), it was not only great, but the best. I certainly am a bit tired of usual harem setting VNs(not animes, note that), so settings with only a single heroine are like a breath of fresh air. And when it's such beautiful, pure romance it's even better.
And of course, it is also for persons of 18 years or older, which is also to my taste. I just like it that way.

Words Worth XP(PC)
Most of you probably know the name. Yes, in the world, the name is known as the best fantasy Hentai Anime. No shit, it probably is, considering Fantasy isn't a widespread genre in H-anime(well, now we have Rance 01, though, but let's save it for another occasion).
But not many, I will even go as far as saying no one of you, knows the origin of that H-anime. 
Originally, it was a NEC PC98 game, long-long ago, in a galaxy far-far away.
But in 1999, Elf Corporation, who made it, did a full-scale remake for PCs of that time(under Windows 95/98 Operating systems), and in 2004, they've released a version that supported Windows XP.
Unlike the anime, it provides much more insight to the lore, story and characters of Words Worth.
And gameplay-wise, it is just magnificent. If I had to define a genre - that'd be a Dungeon RPG with first person view. Remember DooM or Duke Nukem 3D? Yep, those old first person shooter games. I'm sure ones who remember them will be stumbled, as how would that connect? Oh yes it will, however.
Words Worth XP(and the previous 95/98 ver.) is the only known to me Dungeon RPG which uses 3-dimensional environment with free roaming, like you would do in Duke Nukem 3D or DooM.
Not only the environment is 3D, though. Enemies also get polygonal 3D models. Well, can't judge their quality, that's 1999, and 3D wasn't that good at the time.
The game was a pretty problematic one, as some puzzles, and some triggering some events gave me a big headache.
I have actually played it before 2014 too, but I've stopped at 4th floor of the dungeon in the Tribe of Light Arc, because I couldn't trigger some event somewhere, so I couldn't get a razor, so I couldn't get the password, so I couldn't proceed.
That happened again this time, but I've found an old guide, re-did everything since floor 1, and I actually did something new, because the events I needed triggered, so I was able to finish the game.
As any old game, it has multiple endings, and as most games with LoveLove Endings - there is a harem end.
Normally, I would choose Nina, because catgirls are the best, but seriously speaking, could I have chosen anything but harem end, if presented with such a choice? The answer is NO, NO and NO. HAREM BANZAI!

Overall Impressions: The game turned out to be a gem for me. It is much better as a romance material than the anime, and it's not cut(you see, when you make an anime, you have to cut something, else your production costs will be so great you won't be able to finish it). It is also a great piece of a game gameplay-wise, as well as posesses a great oldschool soundtrack.
It is truly a loss for the PC game industry that Elf Corporation, the creators of Dragon Knight series, Words Worth and some other great games degraded to making mindless nukige(eroge with great amount of sex scenes). No, it's not that they didn't make those before, they've started making these, but they've also made GAMES, and now they don't. 


The Backlog I have left.

Time is cruel, and so I can't, and couldn't have finished ALL the games I have played. Since I haven't finished them, I have no things to say about them, except that they aren't finished.
It is very sad that I couldn't finish them, but it is something almost nothing could be done about. I did my best, I've pushed my time management skills to my limits, and still it didn't help the situation perfectly.
So, what I have left:

PS3:

Shining Resonance
Eiyuu Densetsu Sen no Kiseki II

PS Vita:
Love Live! school idol paradise Vol 1. Printemps(I'm actually done with BiBi and lily white)
To Love-Ru Darkness Battle Ecstasy(while I did finish the story, I did not finish the platinum trophy)
Eiyuu Densetsu: Ao no Kiseki Evolution

3DS:
I am proud to say that I have no backlog on 3DS


WiiU:
I am proud to say that I have no backlog on WiiU

PS2:
If I start I will die


You'd say "that's not much", and yes it isn't. That just means I'm a happy person.

Woah, we're already here.

Now, let's move to the year's tops. It's very hard to judge games and put one on the first place, leaving others somewhere lower, but I will do my best.
Some games may not be of 2014, but I have played them in 2014, so yep, they will be here.
I'd advise you get a break from alcohol, so drink some carbonated drink. Dokupe?



KURO TOP 2014


Top3 Best Action games of 2014:
1. Bayonetta 2
2. Bullet Girls
3. Senran Kagura 2

Top3 Best jRPG of 2014:
Pantsu Resonance WINS.
1. Shining Resonance
2.Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki 2
3. Ar no Surge

Top3 Best Rhythm Games of 2014:
1. SoniPro
2. Love Live! school idol festival
3. Love Live! school idol paradise

Top3 Best ActionRPG of 2014:

1. Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
2. Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX
3. Kingdom Hearts 3D

2014 Best Horror Games:
Scary as fuck
1. Zero ~Nuregarasu no Miko~
2. Shin Hayarigami
3. -empty-

Top3 Best Datesim of 2014:
LoliKano Kiss(no, she's not actually a heroine)
1.Dream Club Gogo
2. PhotoKano Kiss
3. -empty-

Top3 Best VN of 2014:

1. Golden Time: Vivid Memories
2. AmeKoi
3.Ciel no Surge(well, they only finished it in 2014)


Top3 Best SRPG of 2014:

1. Super Heroine Chronicle
2. Dai-3-ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku Hen
3. MoeMoe Daisensou Gendaibaan ++

Top3 Best Fighting Games of 2014:
1. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
2. Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate
3. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax

Top3 Social Games of 2014:

1. Highschool DxD NEW Fight
2. Love Live! school idol paradise
3. -empty-

Top3 Dungeon RPG of 2014:

1. Words Worth XP
2. Seisou no Amazones
3. Demon Gaze(it actually deserves -99th place but I'm gracious, so it's 3rd)

Best Platformer of 2014:

1. Mighty Gunvolt
2. Armed Blue Gunvolt
3. Eroico

Top3 Best Soundtrack of 2014:

1. Ame Koi
2. Shining Resonance
3. Ar no Surge ~Umareizuru Hoshi he inoru Uta

But of these all, there is ONE game, that can stand atop them all this year.
That game brought me the most pleasure in playing it several times. It has given me what I have been longing for, as it is my addiction, which is as hard as a drug addiction.
And that game is:
SoniPro
on the Nintendo 3DS
which defined the 3DS as my personal Platform of the Year.


Whew, finally done with game impressions and tops, time to think of the future, eh.
You're probably done with your whiskey and carbonated drinks, so you can move on to some Russian Vodka.



A lot of great things happened in 2014, and I've tried my best to describe what was the best for me.

However, time doesn't stop here in 2014(the hell, if it could - I had surely stopped it somewhere in 90s), the 2015 is upon us, and lets see, what will it bring. At least to me it's bringing:

(PS3/PS4)Bladestorm: Hyakunen Sensou&Nightmare(Koei Tecmo) - January 2015
(3DS)Kenka Banchou 6: Soul and Blood (Spike Chunsoft) - January 2015

(PS3/PSVita)Ukiyo no Shishi/Ukiyo no Roushi(Spike Chunsoft) - January 2015
(PS3/PS4)Sengoku Musou 4-II(Koei Tecmo) - February 2015
(PS3/PS4/X360/X1)Dead or Alive 5 Last Round(Koei Tecmo) - February 2015
(PS Vita)Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Jukai no Kioku - February 2015(this one is under a great doubt)
(PS3/PS4)Ryu ga Gotoku Zero: Chikai no Basho(SEGA) - March 2015
(PS3/PS Vita)Sword Art Online: Lost Song(Bandai Namco Games) - March 2015
(PS3/PS Vita)Kagero: Mou 1-nin no Princess(Koei Tecmo) - March 2015
(3DS)Shin Rorona no Atelier: Hajimari no Monogatari - March 2015
(PS3/PS Vita)Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Tengoku-hen - April 2015
(WiiU/3DS) Rodea the Sky Soldier - Q2 2015

As well as some games with unannounced release date, but announced development:
(PS Vita)Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution(I'd say around June 2015)
(What?)Eiyuu Densetsu: Akatsuki no Kiseki(no idea)

This isn't the biggest list of announced next-year games I've seen in my life, but at least it surely means I won't be buying a PS4 anytime soon. All of these are available on the platforms I have, though some will get a PS4 version, but I won't care
And yes, 3DS isn't in a favorable situation even from my point of view right now. It really only has the new Kenka Banchou and Rorona no Atelier 3DS about it at present moment of time. 

However, I'm still greatly excited for these:

Shin Rorona no Atelier: Hajimari no Monogatari(3DS)
When it was announced, I honestly was a bit stunned. Another version of Rorona? Now that a surprise, Gust. And for 3DS, no less.
However, after looking at how cute it became, and that they made grid based battle system, akin to old Atelier games like Atelier Marie/Elie/Lilie/Judie/Viorate, I understood that I need it.
I'm hyped as fuck for it, to be completely honest.
Gust also announced another piece of extra content, called Atelier Astrid, which is something I have wished for a long time ago.
It is also probably their last chance to implement the DLC they didn't implement in Shin Rorona no Atelier on PS3 and PS Vita, and that was a pretty cool piece of DLC - Gisela as a party member. I was greatly excited when I got my hand on it's unlock file. However, her model, skill list and all the info needed to use her weren't in the game. The 2D Art(for dialogue), however, was there, and the dialogues were ready.
As you can see, her model wasn't added, and, probably for testing purposes, is replaced with Astrid's.
Or...Maybe Astrid is Gisela in disguise? Would explain Totori's alchemic abilities.
And interesting thing, that Gisela was supposed to have a choice defining if she will be at her full power right from the moment she joins(probably level 99 and overpowered), or if she will hold back, and will be weak but progressing(probably starts at level 1).
However, that remains unknown, as DLC, except pre-order/promo costumes. were scrapped, probably due to low sales.
I really hope Gust will implement this in Rorona 3DS.

Kenka Banchou 6: Soul and Blood(3DS)
As any sane person, I cannot be NOT hyped for this.
If there is a series Spike(they weren't Spike Chunsoft when the series started) did right - that would be it.
Myself, I wasn't that badass in school, but my soul was always attracted to people who were.
It is insanely cool to constantly get into fights, beat bad guys, win chicks.
Well, those weren't for me in school, so I wasn't doing it, ahahaha.
But it's still a kind of admiration of mine. And those awesome laser beams the baddies are shooting out of their eyes, ahahaha. Well, I like that.

Sword Art Online: Lost Song(PS3/PS Vita)

I've described my feelings about SAO: HF earlier, I've surely did. After playing Hollow Fragment, I can say I like SAO, so I cannot skip Lost Song.
Besides, I'll be able to play as the ladies, and that is a good motivation.
Can it be March 26 already?

Rodea the Sky Soldier(3DS/WiiU)
I haven't heard much of it, until it was announced that it is still in development. But it certainly is an interesting game to me, even though I do not know why myself. Probably my sixth sense.
Seems WiiU version will also include the unreleased Wii Tenkuu no Kishi Rodea, which is also neat.
Seems it is a kind of Gravity Daze, with flights and such, just on WiiU and 3DS.
Not much is known, but gameplay certainly looks cool. I will keep an eye out for it.

Others aren't THAT much interesting to me, so there is nothing to write about my expectations for them(if there are no expectations, what to write?)

Well, that's all for this year, thanks for reading my "fuck" and "shit" filled thoughts on japanese games I've played this year. I am not a good reviewer, and to be honest, I'm doing it for the very first time, so it couldn't have been that good.

I have described my thoughts and impressions on many games I've played this year, but some of them deserve special mention and a lot of explanations, which might help even you realize why I liked them.
These games are:
SoniPro -> here 
Zero ~Nuregarasu no Miko~ -> here
Highschool DxD NEW Fight -> here
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment -> here
IslandDays -> here
Love Live! school idol festival -> here

You can find all these posts in this blog yourself, but in case you're not in the mood to do that - I'm linking them this way. I have actually planned to do more reviews, but I am weak, I couldn't handle it.
Oh, and sorry for the repeating thoughts, because I actually wrote the reviews long before I wrote this.

This time, this long post is really over, thanks for reading and a Happy New Year. Let us meet in 2015, if I will actually still be able to play games. Life is hard, so I might not be.

3 comments:

  1. You are the worst fucking weeb ever

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your blog is one of my favorites. I have very excited after reading your blog. I have already read all the pieces of information with the help of Hentaireviews site.

    ReplyDelete